Homeless Outreach Program
MPA Society’s Homeless Outreach Program (HOP) connects people who are Homeless or At Risk of Homelessness with housing, income assistance, community-based supports and services on Vancouver's West Side. The HOP is committed to promoting mutual respect and dignity through honouring and valuing each individual.
Supports and Services offered:
- Guidance and support through Housing systems, including Government, private or non-profit housing.
- Support with housing searches and securing available accommodations in Vancouver and other locations
- Connection to the MPA Resource Centre (meals, showers, clothing, social activity, etc)
- Assistance with housing applications and follow-up
- References to advocacy services (Welfare applications, Tax Return completion, Rental Tenancy Tribunals etc.)
- Single Room Occupancy (SRO) hotel lists and availability
- Shelter lists and availability
- Connection to harm reduction resources and services
- Connection to other mental and physical health support services
How to Reach Us:
Monday - Friday: 10 am - 5pm
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and use 'Homeless Outreach' in the email subject line.