MPA Society’s programs and services help many people live happy and satisfying lives in the community of their choice. With increasing needs and finite resources, we are grateful for the donations we receive that enhance the lives of people living with mental illness.
To make an online donation, please use the Canada Helps link.
To make a donation to a specific program, please include that information with your donation.
100% of your donation dollars will go to serving our Members.
In addition to monetary donations, MPA Society is grateful to receive select new or gently used items. Below are a list of items we welcome.
Requested Items for Donation
- Coffee mugs and plates/bowls/glasses
- Utensils – spoons/forks/knives
- Toiletries (unopened): soap, shampoo, toothpaste, moisturizer, sunblock, lip balm, shaving cream
- NEW Toothbrushes, Combs, razors
- Feminine Hygiene products
Thank you for your generosity!